sábado, 21 de marzo de 2009

I'm free to be whatever I, whatever I choose and I'll sing the blues if I want. You could wait for a lifetime to spend your days in the sunshine. Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play. You can fill me up with what ou’ve got 'cause my heart’s been keeping old. All rise I see the love in your eyes, if it's alright, can I be your light. My my hey hey rock and roll is here to stay. As they took his soul they stole his pride, as he faced the sun he cast no shadow. If I stumble catch me when I fall, 'cause baby after all, you'll never forget my name. Take me away 'cause I just don’t wanna stay. True perfection has to be imperfect, I know that that sounds foolish but it's true. An extra- ordinary guy can never have an ordinary day. Take me to the place where you go, where nobody knows if it's night or day. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now. Let me be the one that shines with you and we can slide away. How many special people change. What's the story morning glory? well, need a little time to wake up. I only wanna see the light that shines behind your eyes. Maybe you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see. She's got dirty dishes on the brain. You gotta say what you say, don't let anybody get in your way. I've waited for a thousand years for you to come and blow me out my mind. When we cheat and we lie nobody says it's wrong so we don't ask why, 'cause it's all just the same at the end of the day. Say it loud, and sing it proud today, and then dance if you wanna dance, please brother take a chance. Times are hard when things have got no meaning. Why d'you need a reason for to feel happy or be shining for the rest of the world. In my mind my dreams are real, are you concerned about the way I feel? tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star. She is electric, can I be electric too? There's no need for you to say you're sorry, goodbye, I'm going home. I lost my faith in the summertime 'cause it dont stop raining. You'll never change what's been and gone. Damn my education, I can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. She's a little pilot in my mind, singin' songs of love to pass the time. I need to be myself, I can't be no one else, I'm feeling SUPERSONIC! -3 de mayo de 2009 -


1 comentario: